Every Year BBA students go for Industrial visit for live industry exposure and to know trends of Industry.
Some of the places visited by our students are –
Where they explored the knowledge of health marketing concept and experience the following-
- Presentation by the company on the emergency exit plan of the area which is a part of the organisation’s OHSAS certification programme.
- Introduction about the company, its origin and its current position having global presence is briefed to the students.
- The concept of Shirota-ism was also explained to the students.
- Students visited the factory and each and every step in the process of manufacturing of the probiotic health drink.
Mother dairy is the best example of Umbrella marketing the students got to know about holistic approach of marketing and consumerism. Some of them are as-
- Presentation related to the history of Mother Dairy Plant
- Primitive and newer modes of milk collection and distribution
- Actual milk processing capacity of the plant with the significance of the steps in processing.
- Process of milk production depicted through small documentary film.
- Learning visit for the students on the concepts related to production and operations within a manufacturing plant.
Where BBA Students learned about-
- Digital Marketing
- Techno Marketing & Sales etc.
- Online software services company for residential, economical and professional environment requirements
Khadi Handloom Pilkhuwa
Students explored the Small scale and cottage industry where they learn about Entrepreneurship and rural marketing. They got to know-
- Various processes of the firms
- Different functions in the firm