Message from the HoD
Welcome to the Department of MCA. The Department strives to combine educational excellence to serve industry. Our vision is to be recognised as an innovator and leader of the MCA department. Our objective is to provide students with a balance of intellectual and practical experiences that allow them to respond to a variety of societal needs. In our department, students are encouraged to become the best software professionals as project managers, system analysts or team leads in the industry or become entrepreneurs in their own innovative way. I am confident that in the future, many students in our department will make an indelible mark nationally and internationally in the field of information technology and we will be proud. We have hard-working students, a young and dynamic faculty, whose expertise spans the spectrum of computer science disciplines and a very healthy work culture, are the backbone of the MCA department, the hub of the institute’s academic community. We firmly believe in our ability to succeed, and we cultivate an attitude of autonomy, trust, commitment, and responsibility towards the country we must serve. This is the psychology behind the young and vibrant MCA department indeed, The MCA department believes in building careers, enriching minds, and providing a remarkable experience that lasts a lifetime. I am convinced that students in the department would justify the credibility of the department by demonstrating a high degree of professional competence in their respective fields.
I wish Best of Luck to all of them….!!!
- To endow with excellence education with practical to easy understanding of interior concepts.
- To offer surroundings to encourage startups, incubation and entrepreneurship.
- To expand ethical principles and moral values to be aware of existent life methodological solution.
|S. No.||NAME||DESIGNATION||Email ID|
|1||Mr. Bhasker Sharma||HODfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Dr. Hoshiyar Singh Kanyal||Professoremail@example.com|
|3||Mr.Vipin Kr Pal||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Mr. Mukulit Goel||Dean (Alumni)||email@example.com|
|5||Ms. Prachi Vashist||Assistant Professor||Prachi.firstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Ms. Tanu Sinha||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|7||Mr. Azad kumar||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|8||Ms. Priyanka Singh||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|9||Mr. Abhishek Satyarthi||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|10||Ms. Mamta Pant||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|11||Mr. Dilip Kumar Bharti||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|12||Mr. BRIJESH KUMAR MISHRA||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|13||Ms. Aruna kumari||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|14||Mr. Hitesh kansal||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|15||Mr. Deen mohammad||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|16||Ms. Veenita Sharma||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|17||Ms. Reesha||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|18||Mr. Shivam Singh Rana||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|19||Ms. Deepika srivastava||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|20||Ms. Sheetal Chaudhary||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|21||Ms. Sonia Sharma||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|22||Ms. Charu singh||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
|23||Mr. John Anand||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|24||Dr. Shalini Srivastava||Assistant Professoremail@example.com|
The Department of MCA at HIET (COLLEGE CODE: 220) is affiliated through APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, UP. The program has been successfully running since 2008 with 100% results. Admission procedure is followed as per AKTU/State Govt norms through Joint Entrance Examination.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Duration of the Course: 2-years
Examination Type: Semester
Stream: Computer Applications
Top Recruiting Companies: HCL Technologies, Wipro, TATA Consultancy, Paytm and others.
Eligibility & Admission Process
According to AKTU norms.
Job and Career options for MCA
System and Network Administrator
Software Development Cell
- Provides effective education and training to students
- To satisfy the current software automation needs of the institution.
- To provide an opportunity to grow, to use their technical expertise and ability to develop and produce innovative products,
- To provide services and solutions that satisfy emerging customer needs.
- Identification of technical experts from industry especially alumni for including them as a part of the SDC.
- College Website: A dynamic website for College having information regarding admission, current events, student’s portal, alumni connect, training and placement is created and regularly managed by SDC. URL: www.hiet.org
- Bulk Sms: is a web application, college use this application to send sms to the students and parents for quick information sharing. URL: http://sms.hiet.org.in
- College ERP: college ERP provides simple and apt way to enter and manage and access the information regarding the student information, students attendance and marks monitoring, faculty profile and leave management. URL: http://192.168.10.7:444/hietams/clogin.jsp
Value added Program (Workshop/Seminar)
- BIG Data
- Android Framework.
- Cloud Computing.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Hadoop Technologies.
- Drupal Workshop
- How to crack logic /reasoning/Aptitude.
- Best International and Coding Practices.
|Dr. Sharma Chakravarty||(Arlington, UTA,USA)||Current IT trends|
|Mr. Tarang Garg||(Siemens, Germany)||Application of coding in software|
|Mr. Saurabh Kumar||(CSE, Noida)||ATM Banking|
|Mr. Amit Rawat||(EMC2, Delhi)||Information Storage Management|
|Mr. Sunil Chandra||( DRDO,Delhi)||IT in Biomedical Engineering|
|Mr. Avinash Mohanty||(Sun Microsystem)||New technologies and Training in IT|
|Ms. Heena Binawera||(APEX TG India Pvt. Ltd. Noida)||Introduction to Hadoop|
|Mr. Harendra Chadda||(Royal Bank of Scotland)||Cloud Computing|
|Mr. Tajinder Singh Minhas||(SDG Ltd,Noida)||Drupal Training|
|Mr. Prateek Sharma||(Croma campus)||Cyber Security|
|Mr. Himanshu||(NextG sapient,Noida)||LINUX Training|
|Mr.Sachin Kumar||(AKS IT services)||IT security|
|Mr. Mohit Gupta||BIG Data|
|Mr. Sunny Garg||Android Development|
|Ms. Priyanka Singh||(V Serve Technologies)||B2B and B2C portal|
|Mr. Mohit Sharma||(Genpact, Gurugram)||Search Engine Optimization|
|Mr. Rohit||(Smart Technologies)||Mobile Computing|
- Compiler design lab
- Operating system lab
- Software engineering lab
- DBMS lab
- Project lab
- Computer Networks lab
- Design & analysis of algorithm lab
- .NET lab
The lab inculcate the practical skills of communication which include discussion session, presentation, mock interview with an objective of developing the all round personality, qualities of leadership, team building positive value based attitude and confidence among the scholars.
The expertise faculty has published the following books so that the students can easily prepare for interviews:
- C Language
- Technical Interview
- Question based on C,DBMS,JAVA and .NET