To become a key department that transforms students into competent professionals embedded with corporate skills.
- To create learning atmosphere that fosters individual intellectual development.
- To enhance exposure to corporate skills through activities for skills advancement.
- To promote self motivation for further improvement and confidence building.
Corporate Connect Program
Corporate Connect Program(CCP) is a great initiative taken by Hi-tech Institute of management & Technology. Intellectual minds at Hi-tech are quite cerebral and realized the need of such a program to be started in-house for the benefit of their students. CCP lists out the development needs of students across the branches and semesters, frames modules to promote self improvement and development among students. The modules developed and utilized for training so far are: Time management, Presentation Skills, Group Discussions, Debates, Mock Interviews and many more.
CCP conducted series of Mock Interviews and Group Discussions (both Technical and HR) for final year students in the month of September 2017. The main objective was to prepare the students for campus interviews and hence enhance our placement rate.
- 10th Feb- BhukkadPanti
- 24 Feb- Tamp your feet
- 10th March- Mini Militia game
- 31st March- B Plan Challenge
- 14th April- Handful of Rice
- 28th April – Click a pic Contest
- 4th May- Award Ceremony
To instill ethical and moral code of conduct among students.