Department of Computer Science & Engineering
The Department of Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology is a lively and invigorating academic centre for higher education, research, and innovation in key areas of computing.
“Transform students into technically competent, socially responsible and ethical Computer Science professionals. Incubate, apply and spread innovative ideas by collaborating with relevant industries and R&D labs through focused research groups.”
Developing deep disciplinary knowledge, problem solving ability, leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stimulate students to become lifelong learners and ingest essential skills to serve the society.
- To create an environment where students and employees of diverse backgrounds live, study, learn, and socialize together.
- Taking advantage of the alumni network to assist development of innovative curricula and research initiatives to prepare our students as a responsible citizen.
Software Development Cell
- Provides effective education and training to students
- To satisfy the current software automation needs of the institution.
- To provide an opportunity to grow, to use their technical expertise and ability to develop and produce innovative products,
- To provide services and solutions that satisfy emerging customer needs.
- Identification of technical experts from industry especially alumni for including them as a part of the SDC.
- College Website: A dynamic website for College having information regarding admission, current events, student’s portal, alumni connect, training and placement is created and regularly managed by SDC. URL: www.hiet.org
- Bulk Sms: is a web application, college use this application to send sms to the students and parents for quick information sharing. URL: http://sms.hiet.org.in
- College ERP: college ERP provides simple and apt way to enter and manage and access the information regarding the student information, students attendance and marks monitoring, faculty profile and leave management. URL: http://192.168.10.7:444/hietams/clogin.jsp
Value added Program (Workshop/Seminar)
- BIG Data
- Android Framework.
- Cloud Computing.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Hadoop Technologies.
- Drupal Workshop
- How to crack logic /reasoning/Aptitude.
- Best International and Coding Practices.
|Dr. Sharma Chakravarty||(Arlington, UTA,USA)||Current IT trends|
|Mr. Tarang Garg||(Siemens, Germany)||Application of coding in software|
|Mr. Saurabh Kumar||(CSE, Noida)||ATM Banking|
|Mr. Amit Rawat||(EMC2, Delhi)||Information Storage Management|
|Mr. Sunil Chandra||( DRDO,Delhi)||IT in Biomedical Engineering|
|Mr. Avinash Mohanty||(Sun Microsystem)||New technologies and Training in IT|
|Ms. Heena Binawera||(APEX TG India Pvt. Ltd. Noida)||Introduction to Hadoop|
|Mr. Harendra Chadda||(Royal Bank of Scotland)||Cloud Computing|
|Mr. Tajinder Singh Minhas||(SDG Ltd,Noida)||Drupal Training|
|Mr. Prateek Sharma||(Croma campus)||Cyber Security|
|Mr. Himanshu||(NextG sapient,Noida)||LINUX Training|
|Mr.Sachin Kumar||(AKS IT services)||IT security|
|Mr. Mohit Gupta||BIG Data|
|Mr. Sunny Garg||Android Development|
|Ms. Priyanka Singh||(V Serve Technologies)||B2B and B2C portal|
|Mr. Mohit Sharma||(Genpact, Gurugram)||Search Engine Optimization|
|Mr. Rohit||(Smart Technologies)||Mobile Computing|
- Compiler design lab
- Operating system lab
- Software engineering lab
- DBMS lab
- Project lab
- Computer Networks lab
- Design & analysis of algorithm lab
- .NET lab
The lab inculcate the practical skills of communication which include discussion session, presentation, mock interview with an objective of developing the all round personality, qualities of leadership, team building positive value based attitude and confidence among the scholars.
The expertise faculty has published the following books so that the students can easily prepare for interviews:
- C Language
- Technical Interview
- Question based on C,DBMS,JAVA and .NET
- Bhavya Kumar Singh
- Abhishek Gupta
- Ritik Vats
Collaborations with Industry
The Dept. of CSE has been closely associated with following companies for in-house training programs and thereafter assured placements upon successful execution of the trainings. These companies have a “Centre of Excellence” office dedicated to them on campus.
- PS QuickIT – PS QuickIT Product Engineering team has built multiple enterprise class products – starting in many cases from beginning. PS QuickIT has a mature testing practice with extensive experience on manual and automation testing, including Web, Desktop based, mobile. The team has extensive experience on Selenium, Sikuli, Jmeter, SoapUI amongst other tools. PS QuickIT has extensive experience building native & hybrid mobility solutions on Android, iPhone, iPad, and Windows. Our mobile experts have built extensive solution accelerators, which enables us to offer solutions.
- Mobiloitte – Mobiloitte offer custom App Development Services catering to clients ranging from Startups to Enterprises. Our core service offerings includes Mobile Apps Development for iOS, Android and Windows platforms via Native and Cross-Platform approach, and Web Development on core technologies including RoR, PHP, .Net, Java and CMS platforms including Drupal, WordPress, Magento, etc
- CSS Infotech – CSS Infotech is a leader in website designing and development . CSS provide multiple services in this domain . Their developers are competent in multiple development platforms like ASP.NET , PHP with embedding into HTML pages along content management services like Joomla , WordPress and drupal .
- QA Infotech specializes in providing independent offshore software testing and unbiased software quality assurance services to product companies ranging from Fortune 500 to start ups.
- Nucleus Software Ltd. provides lending and transaction banking products to the global financial services industry.
- Jeevom Company is a cloud based platform that connects the consumers to the service providers in the healthcare space through mobile device and web browsers.
- R-Systems (IT and IT-enabled services)
- Droysis (outsourcing, application integration, interface design)
- Personality Development Programs
- Resume Writing Workshops
- Mock Interviews and Group Discussions
- Summer Training
- Pre-placement talks on communication skills and public speaking
- Industrial tours from corporate like EMC2 so that students can choose how to work together for their mutual benefit
- Special programs such as workshops, seminars and students-corporate conferences on campus
- Training programs like SCJP and MSSQL in association with NIIT and information storage management with EMC2
- Industry Institute alliances on campus like Expert Solutions Pvt. Ltd.