Every Year students go for Industrial visit for live industry exposure and trends of Industry.
Our students visited:
Parle G (Rudrapur): Students visited Parle G where they got to know –
- Parle’s history
- Product line of Parle
- Pricing strategy of Parle G
- Facts about Plant
- Social Responsibility discharging by the Company
- Recruitment process of company
- Experience of work culture of Parle G
- An insight into overall production process
Where they explore the knowledge of health marketing concept and experience the following
- Presentation by the company on the emergency exit plan of the area which is a part of the organisation’s OHSAS certification programme
- Introduction about the company, its origin and its current position having global presence is briefed to the students
- The concept of Shirota-ism was also explained to the students.
- Students visited the factory and each and every step in the process of manufacturing of the probiotic health drink.
- Presentation related to the history of Mother Dairy Plant
- Primitive and newer modes of milk collection and distribution
- Actual milk processing capacity of the plant with the significance of the steps in processing.
- Process of milk production depicted through small documentary film.
- Learning visit for the students on the concepts related to production and operations within a manufacturing plant.
Where IT MBA Students learn about
- Digital Marketing,
- Techno Marketing & Sales etc.
- Online software services company for residential, economical and professional environment requirements
- Introduction to the company
- Major Milestones & Achievements
- Overview of the plant
- Energy Conservation
- Environment Safeguards
Kullu shawl factory (Manali):- This was a small scale manufacturing unit which functions like a co-operative society run by and for women, best available looms and infrastructure funded by the Government of India.
- Manufacturing of stoles, scarves, caps, jackets and mufflers in first floor.
- The factory is situated in Hill station and are taught the skill and art irrespective of their background
- employee satisfaction peaks in this business organisation considering the flexible “office hours”.
Khadi Handloom Pilkhuwa: Students explore the Small scale and cottage industry where they learn about Entrepreneurship and rural marketing. They got to know
- Various processes of the firms
- Different functions in the firm
- An insight into the historical background of Coca Cola
- Products offered worldwide i.e. Thumbs Up, Maaza, Sprite, Fanta, Coke and Kinley.
- Quality Standards followed
- Various Certifications acquired (ISO 9001,ISO 14000,ISO 50000)
- Mentioned about every activity happening in the plant like washing of bottles, filling, capping, labelling and packaging.
- Lastly,splintered the myths regarding the ill effects of Coca-Cola logically.
Bislary: Students understand the profit maximisation techniques through presentation and water management system.
- History of Bisleri Plant.
- Students got to know about the Aqua Green Revolution
- As mall documentary film of Bisleri Plant was shown, which depicted the stringent 6-step purification process.