Department of Management Studies
Welcome to the Department of Management Studies (HIET)
In today’s bewildering world, knowledge of concepts and theory are not enough. One needs real skills to traverse through the composite corporate culture. Our department provides excellent environment to the students to hone up various management skills and has a continuous process of interaction with corporate, industry leaders through workshops, seminars, lectures and other extracurricular events. Department of MBA inducted its first batch of students in the year 2007. Over the course of time, the Department has carved a niche for itself in the field of management education.
Department of MBA has the motto of a complete change in the appearance of the student. The department through its committed faculty, innovative pedagogy, academic environment,, state-of the – art infrastructure and close association with the industry makes relentless efforts to nurture the potential of its students for transforming them into effective and socially conscious managers who can become leaders of the future.
Facilities offered at A Glance
- Central & Departmental Libraries
- Seminar Halls
- Cyber Library
- 24*7 Internet with Wi-Fi
- Separate Hostel for Boys & Girls
- Health Centre
- Individual Sports Complexes
Why BBA is important?
Why HIET for BBA?
- Job focus
- Industry focused Curriculum
- Case Study Methodology
- Problem Based learning
- Industrial Visits
- Workshops by Industry Experts
- Industry Experienced and Proficient Faculty
- Personality Development Classes
- Industry recognized value added courses
- National & International Tours
Summer Internship Program
Summer Internship Program is an attempt to bridge the gap between the professional world and academic institutions. At the end of Semester II, students undergo Summer Internship for duration of 2 months.
Winter Internship Program
The institute encourages the learners to horn their skills by applying the college learning’s in the professional world. At the end of Semester III, students are encouraged to undergo a winter internship/research project for duration of one month.
Value added Courses
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- M.S Office & Advanced Excel
- Tally ERP
- English Spoken Classes
- CCP (Corporate Connect Programme)
Our Excel Training
- Recording of Business transactions
- Rules of Debit and Credit
- Journal Entries
- Cash Book, Purchase Book, Sales Book.
Unit 2-Computerised Accounting-Tally
- Accounting vouchers
- Goods and Service Tax
- Introduction to GST
- Purchase Ledger with GST
- Sales Ledger with GST
- GST Returns and Payment
- Creating Customer Ledger
- Creating a Supplier Ledger
Activities at Department
Abhinay “The Theater Club”
Khel “The Sports Club”
Kalakar “The Arts Club”
Tagore “The Literary Club”
Thirkan “The Dance& Music Club”
News & Events
Rules & Regulations
- Every student should follow the rules and regulation of the college and to conduct himself with discipline and decorum in all places and under all circumstances.
- Every student shall attend classes regularly and punctually , 75% attendance is must .
- Student shall be decorous in dress, language and behavior.
- Every student shall handle college property with care.
- Students during class time shall not loiter on Veranda or on the premises of the college.
- Mobile phones , speakers etc.. Should not be used in class rooms.
- Students shall not invite or encourage outsiders to enter the campus.
- Indecent behavior on the basis of gender, caste , religion will not be tolerated